Monday, April 26, 2010

Spring Flowers

I just wanted to share the beauty of spring in my backyard, please enjoy the photos.

A shining beauty of all times the Dogwood blossoms.


An old-time favorite - Flowering Quince


Bubble is sleeping by the last of the Forsythia in bloom

The Lilacs smell sweet.

 
Paige is in the garden with the Dogwood tree blooming in the background - also the tulips and forget-me-nots are all abloom.


Grape Hyacinths are blooming where the early tulips once bloomed.


Parrot tulips by the birdbath, the miniature daffodils are still blooming in the background. In the back are my old neighbor Mrs. Jensen's Primroses.

Finally you can see the clematis I had pruned earlier is leafing out and the grape hyacinths (muscari) are blooming. I love this little garden right by the back door. Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment