Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March

Wow! It's March and I'm sorry I haven't written. Life had a detour planned - menopause. I do not want this to be a sad journal this is just a bump in the road since my total hysterectomy. So it is a new element to life to be navigated. So let's celebrate this journey of life! The snow is still on the ground so no outside gardening but indoors - the amaryllises are blooming their stalks off. (OK bad pun.) But see....



this doesn't show their true color so here is a better one - up close...






Sorry about the forgotten mail on the table. I was just so excited to show off the beauty of these bulbs. I ordered them from http://www.johnscheepers.com/. I also ordered miniatures that are just starting to bloom. I'll share those soon. I am dreaming over his garden seeds for spring planting, so many kinds to choose from. What will I do? Off for now - the sun is starting to shine and the girls (my precious greyhounds) want to romp outside. I promise to be better with my writing, the next one all share March's goals, lessons and adventures with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment